+386 (0) 51 312 972 firstname.lastname@example.orgDMC / Destination Management Company
MULTI-ACTIVE HOLIDAYS IN SLOVENIA
Eight days filled with various activities for relaxation and loads of fun. You can stay at Hotel Dvorec, a bed-and-breakfast, in private rooms and self-catering units or at a camping site by the Soča River.
- Day one: Arrival at the Maya Outdoor Centre, a welcome drink and presentation of the programme and guides.
- Day two: Morning rafting on a section of the Soča River with class II–IV rapids. Free afternoon.
- Day three: Cycling towards Kobarid on the former main road that winds among pastures and meadows right next to the emerald green Soča. Heading towards the Nadiža Valley, a wonderful little jewel right next to the Italian border. Coming back late afternoon.
- Day four: Whole-day kayak school. Learning paddling techniques in the morning and kayaking down a section of the Soča River with class I/II rapids in the afternoon.
- Day five: Free for trips, additional activities or basking in the sun.
- Day six: Whole-day mini rafting down the Soča River between Kobarid and Tolmin and picnic by the Soča.
- Day seven: Canyoning in the picturesque Pršjak canyon with lots of jumping and sliding down various waterfalls. The largest one is 27 m tall.
- Day eight: Check-out after breakfast.
The price depends on the type of accommodation selected:
- self-catering units,
- camping site,
- hotel Dvorec.