Shop terms and conditions
Online store general terms and conditions
The business operations of the maya.si online store are performed in accordance with the Consumer Protection Act (hereinafter: the ZVPot), the recommendations of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Republic of Slovenia and the international e-commerce codes.
The customer is bound by the general terms and conditions in force at the moment of purchase (submission of the online order). Users are reminded of these general terms and conditions each time they submit an order, and by submitting an order confirm their acceptance.
Details about company:
MAYA TEAM D.O.O.
IBAN: SI56 0510 0801 6066 393
Registration number: 6961380000
VAT ID: SI24153044
The company is registered with the Agency of the Republic of Slovenia for Public Legal Records and Related Services (AJPES), Nova Gorica Branch.
Accessibility of information [legal summary]
The service provider hereby undertakes to regularly provide the following information to the customer:
- Company details company name and registered office, registration number);
- Contact details which allow the user to communicate quickly and efficiently with the retailer (email, phone no., and so on);
- Essential characteristics of products and services (including after-sales activities and warranties);
- Availability of services: the services labelled as vacant on the website should be available within the desired time slots, while the services that are occupied on the desired date are unavailable to users.
- Potential delivery costs;
- Detailed arrangement of payment and the delivery or fulfilment method and deadline;
- The price of the goods and services must be clearly and unambiguously defined, also indicating whether a price already includes VAT or other fees;
- The period in which it is possible to terminate the contract and the terms of termination (description of the right to termination in accordance with Article 43č of the ZVPot; consumers are expressly informed in the business terms and conditions of cases in which they are not entitled to termination in accordance with Article 43č of the ZVPot);
- Costs associated with using the means of communication, if such costs differ from the basic rate usually paid by the consumer;
- Validity of offer, in particular relating to the price.
Range of products and services
Due to the nature of business via the Internet, the online store's range of products and services is updated and modified frequently and rapidly. Regular prices usually correspond to the manufacturer's or importer's recommended selling prices or to prices set by the provider itself.
All online store prices are provided in euros. Prices valid until revoked.
The provider provides the following methods of payment, which can be selected from the following options:
- In cash upon acceptance – payment on delivery
- By transfer into the account of the Maya online store (prepayment - proforma invoice)
- Credit card (via the braintree system)
When selecting the prepayment option you receive your order via the email address you gave upon registration, which includes all the data required for payment: payment amount, current account, reference no. and purpose of payment. When selecting the prepayment option you will pay for the ordered goods via the universal payment order BN 02 (postal order). The postal order can be paid most easily and quickly via your online banking service, but otherwise also at any other bank or post office. Payments via credit cards and PayPal are made immediately after goods or services are ordered.
The proforma invoice must be paid within two days, otherwise the order is cancelled. Ordered services or gift certificates will be shipped as soon as the payment appears on our current account.
Payment details via prepayment:
BANK ACCOUNT NO.: SI56 0510 0801 6066 393
Paypal.com is a provider of secure electronic payments via credit cards. The service provides secure online real-time payments (online authorisation of payment and credit cards). For more details on the service please read the FAQs.
Complaints will be resolved on a case-by-case basis within the legally prescribed period.
If gift certificates or activities have been delivered (with the delivery of the wrong products), then the customer or consumer returns the delivered products and the provider will replace them free-of-charge with the correct products. In this case the provider covers postage costs. The originally delivered products can only be returned if unused, undamaged and in the same packaging.
If the delivered products do not match the properties or specifications of the ordered products (i.e., there is the delivery of wrong or defective products), the customer must inform the provider thereof within eight days of the date on which the products were received.
Orders and guarantee on goods
Prices apply until the implementation of changes that are published on this website. The issued order is valid as a contract. The order will be printed out in two copies: one copy is sent to the customer, while the other copy remains in the seller's archives. The customer may terminate the contract before the goods are shipped. The customer may also terminate the contract within eight days of the order date.
Right to cancel the purchase, and return of goods
In accordance with the ZVPot, you can return the ordered goods purchased via a distance contract (also including online purchases) without providing any reason for the return.
The right to terminate the contract concluded with the Maya.si online store is enforced by the customer by returning the relevant gift certificate or voucher to the address of Maya team d.o.o. Volče 87c, 5220 Tolmin, within eight days, or by informing us of your intention in writing within eight days after the receipt of the goods at: . In the event of the written notification, the customer must return the goods within 10 days after contract termination in the same quantity, undamaged and unused to the following address: Maya team d.o.o., Volče 87c, 5220 Tolmin
The customer will pay the costs of returning the goods. We do not accept cash on delivery postal items.
If you wish to withdraw from an order, after receiving the goods and establishing that they are undamaged, and were returned in the same quantity and unused, we will reimburse you for all the payments you made in accordance with the law. The costs of returning the goods are covered by the customer upon the cancellation of the order. Your funds are reimbursed as soon as possible, no later than within 14 days after receiving the notification of order cancellation and return of goods. At the time of returning the goods, the customer also sends an invoice for the goods and their personal details and the current account into which the payment is reimbursed. Compensation for the cancelled but already confirmed reservation amounts to 30% of the total purchase price.
If the company fulfilled the obligation referred to in Article 43c of this act in full, the period for exercising the right referred to in the first paragraph of this article shall start running for the delivery of goods on the date on which the consumer accepted the goods, and for the provision of services on the date on which the contract was concluded or on the day the company met this obligation if the obligation was met after the contract was concluded.
If the company meets its obligation referred to in Article 43c after the goods had been delivered, the 15-day period for contract termination starts running on the following day after the fulfilment of this obligation, if the three-month period from the following paragraph has yet to expire.
If the company failed to fulfil the obligation referred to in Article 43c of this act in full, the contract termination period shall be three months. This period starts running for the delivery of goods on the date on which the consumer accepted the goods, and for the provision of services on the date on which the contract was concluded. With the expiry of this period the consumer's right to terminate the contract shall cease to be valid.
Gift certificates or vouchers must be unused, undamaged and in the original packaging. A copy of the invoice must be attached to the returned goods.
FORM FOR THE RETURN OF GOODS
Goods delivery period and cost of delivery
The ordered products will be delivered with the customer's choice of packaging. Delivery will be provided by Pošta Slovenije and DPD.
The costs of delivery will be charged according to the pricelist for delivery of Pošta Slovenije or DPD. The ordered products will be shipped within five business days of order submission. If the provider is unable to fulfil its obligation due to the goods being unavailable or not being available in a large quantity, the delivery period will be extended by up to 30 business days, of which the customer is notified immediately.
The products will be delivered in the proper packaging that maintains the confidentiality of the nature of the product. If the provider ships the ordered products on time, it is not liable for the contractor's breach of the delivery period. Delivery is executed to the address that the user indicated upon registration or order submission. If the customer is absent or unavailable at the time of the delivery, the delivery person leaves a notice of arrived mail.
The cost of the goods delivery is charged according to the pricelist provided by DPD or Pošta Slovenije.
DPD's pricelist/rate is €3.55 throughout Slovenia
Pošta Slovenije's pricelist
Up to 500 g €2.10
Delivery details, account and payment
When submitting an order, we kindly ask you to carefully enter the delivery details (address) and contact details to avoid any problems associated with deliveries and payment.
Data required to open an account:
- First name
- Valid email address
- Re-enter password
- Tel. no.
- VAT no.
Data required for delivery and payment of goods:
- First name (*)
- Surname (*)
- Telephone (*)
- Company name (*)
- VAT no. (*)
- Address of permanent residence / temporary residence
- Address of order recipient (*)
- Postal code (*)
- City (*)
- Country (*)
Conclusion of contracts in electronic format
Technical procedures for the conclusion of contracts are described in the “technical steps and instructions for the purchase process”. The wording of the contract will be stored in the provider's archives and is available to the recipient at any time via the online store after they enter the relevant username and password. The technical means for the identification and correction of errors before submitting orders are described in the “technical steps and instructions for the purchase process”. The contract can be concluded in Slovene and English.
Technical steps and purchase process
- Selection of products.
- When a customer makes the decision to purchase the desired product, they click the “Add to basket” button, and the product then appears in the basket.
- Shopping basket and purchase process
- A customer makes a purchase (after registration is completed) using the basket for the purchase of the selected product or products that they intend to purchase.
- Any product can also be removed from the basket by clicking the red cross (x) .
- A product is added to the basket after confirmation by clicking the “Add to basket” button, and it then appears in the basket.
- If you wish to make a larger order of products, please proceed with the purchase process by clicking the “Proceed with purchase” button until the last product is selected, or if you wish to conclude the purchase process please click the “Proceed to checkout” button.
- A form “Account details” will appear where you can change the delivery address you provided when you registered your account.
- After completing the form, click the “Proceed” button to select the “Delivery method and payment details” and then click “Proceed”.
- The system opens a window, “Order review”, where you can review and correct the order if needed before submitting it, along with the possibility of returning to any of your prior steps.
- By clicking the “Submit order” button you confirm your order, thereby completing your purchase.
- Conclusion of order
- You will receive confirmation of the order having been received via your email address, which serves as the basis for generating a formal order, which will be sent to the email address you provided, directly after our customer service has reviewed the order you submitted.
- An order submitted at www.maya.si is confirmed when a customer receives a return, automatically generated email with confirmation that the order has been received, which is not a confirmation that the product is in stock or that the product has been dispatched, but merely a notification to the customer that the system has received your order.
Product ordering process after an order has been submitted
- On the www.maya.si/po-narocilu website, a customer can enter their detail for an inquiry or send the seller an email at .
- The seller will reply to the customer's email in the shortest possible time, but no later than within 24 hours.
- Custom-tailored products will be produced in line with your wishes, which you as a customer communicate beforehand in writing, or if you have any additional questions please feel free to contact the seller on +386 41 781 723 (business days from 14:00 to 17:00).
- When an agreement between the customer and seller is concluded and confirmed, the seller will send a proforma invoice to the customer, including details of the shipping costs, which must be paid by the customer within three (3) business days.
- When the payment has been completed the seller will send images to the customer's email address within seven (7) business days from the receipt of payment, also posting them via the selected postal service provider.
Protection of personal data
The online store undertakes to protect your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act.
The service provider (hereinafter: Maya team d.o.o.) will use the personal data exclusively for internal needs, for order completion purposes (for the sending of informational material, offers, invoices) and other required communication.
Maya team d.o.o. is committed to the permanent protection of all the user's personal data. Users themselves are also responsible for the protection of personal data, and are required to ensure their username and password are secure.
Complaints and disputes
Maya team d.o.o. is committed to complying with the valid consumer protection laws. We will strive to resolve any disputes between the retailer and customer, and to find a solution acceptable to both sides. The complaint form is enclosed as an appendix, in which all data is confidential.
Should an amicable resolution prove impossible, the dispute shall be resolved by the competent court according to the retailer’s registered office.
For further information please contact us at: or by phone on +386 41 781 723.