Mini rafting is an excellent choice for all those who like to steer the raft by themselves and enjoy spending time on the river. Unlike standard rafting, the guides guide you from their kayaks.
- Mini rafting on the Soča is available every day from 15th March to 15th October in all weather conditions (except in the event of high water flow or other hazards). Advance booking is required for groups of more than ten people.
- You can choose between morning mini rafting trips starting at 9.00 or afternoon mini rafting trips starting at 13.30 or 16.00.
CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION:
- Guests under the influence of alcohol and other drugs are not allowed on mini rafts.
- Pregnant women, non-swimmers and people with heart problems should not go mini rafting.
- People with various health problems (injuries, asthma, diabetes, psychophysical disorders) should consult our guides before the trip.