RESTAURANT & PIZZA LABRCA
RESTAURANT LABRCA IS CLOSED DUE THE NEW COVID SITUATION
We'll be back when the COVID situation is over.
Thank you for your understanding.
January, February, October, November, December: 11:00 - 21:00 Wednesday - Sunday / Monday and Tuesday closed
March, April, May, September: 11:00 - 21:00 Tuesday - Sunday / Monday closed
June, July, August: 11:00 - 22:00 Tuesday - Sunday / Monday closed
Beside refreshing cold drinks, coffee and ice cream, we always serve fresh and quality local food. We have a wine and beer lists where you can find a selection of fine wines and beers.
Due to special attention we give to dishes, food is never prepared in advance. We cook or bake food, whey you order it; therefore we are asking your for understanding in the case you need to wait a bit when visit is increased.
We offer you:
- selected traditional local dishes,
- grilled dishes (trout, mixed meats, vegetables…)
- different burgers,
- differently prepared calamari (stuffed, grilled and fried) and
- a wide selection of freshly prepared salads.
In addition to the formulated daily menus announced groups of ten or more people, we can prepare:
- roast pig, goat or lamb
- roasted meat under the bell with a variety of side dishes and
- soaps from a kettle over a fire.
Food is delivered to us by our partners who provide a local sourced food. We also have our own herbal garden with fresh spices that give our dishes a rich flavor. Vegeta, various concentrates and various other flavor enhancers are strictly forbidden in our kitchen. We cook according to grandma's old recipes.
Here are some specific examples:
- we don’t freeze meat, we get daily fresh meat from Kmetijska Zadruga Tolmin
- we don’t freeze trouts, they are daily delivered from local fish farm Faronika
- Locally sourced roast meat used for steak in green pepper is been marinated for three to four weeks before being served to our guests
- 100% locally sourced beef for our burgers, is 30-40 days dry matured before use
- beef soup is cooked by traditional recipe with meat and bone
- we use five different types of mushrooms for mushroom soup
- we make our own gnocchi and dumplings
- we bake several types of home made bread
- for traditional dish from Tolmin - FRIKA, we use the local Planika cheese with geographical origin
- cottage cheese is delivered from Kramar homestead, which does not use silage in milk production