Available: November to April
Recommended number of participants: 15–50
Location: a range of options are available
Duration: 2–3 hours
Focus: socialising and high employee motivation
Recommended for: IT departments, executives, small business groups, management teams, R&D, marketing and sales departments
Curling is an attractive group game similar to bowls, but is played on ice using heavy polished stones.
Our curling coaches will teach you the basic rules and show you the professional curling equipment, which you’ll have to use to win the title of the best curling team in your company. WE GUARANTEE THIS’LL BE GREAT FUN!
The curling programme includes the following:
- a short presentation of the history of curling,
- a presentation of curling equipment,
- a demonstration and short course in curling,
- a competition in sliding the stone towards the centre of the house (a circular target marked on the ice),
- presentation of awards to the best curling team.
The curling programme helps develop and promote the following in a team:
- Personal satisfaction, fun and a good sense of humour,
- a positive atmosphere and high employee motivation.