Available: April to November
Recommended number of participants: 10–30
Location: Soča Valley
Duration: two days (sleeping in tents)
Focus: socialising, motivation and working together
Recommended for: IT departments, executives, small business groups, management teams, R&D, marketing and sales departments
Why a corporate “triathlon”? Because education, fun and relaxation are the three elements promoted in the Soča Valley. This is undoubtedly the best choice for you!
The programme begins with an interactive soft skills workshop on the four key team skills. The entire programme takes place outdoors, offering participants new practical skills and high motivation.
We carry it out following the “practice-to-practice” principle, which means that the team assignments enable a direct transfer of knowledge obtained to the work environment. An analysis of individual and team performance is carried out using the FSNP method (forming, storming, norming, performing). After the programme is completed, we discuss it with the participants and deliver a written report on its implementation to the client.
The programme helps develop and promote the following in a team:
- the basics of team management, personal initiative and working together as a team,
- creativity, personal development and adaptation to change,
- personal satisfaction, fun and a good sense of humour.
The participants will learn the following (results achieved):
- how to solve problems and conflicts as a team,
- what are the needs and advantages of teamwork,
- how to value and respect the differences in people’s personalities,
- how to communicate effectively,
- how to deal with changes and react to them,
- how to trust and supervise individuals and the team,
- how to take responsibility,
- how to control emotions and feelings,
- what it feels like to win and enjoy success,
- how to listen actively (concentrate).