THE SOČA RIVER AND TEAM CHALLENGES
Available: April to October
Recommended number of participants:10 to 100
Location: The Soča Valley
Duration: as agreed with the client (overnight accommodation available)
Focus: socialising and high employee motivation, team communication and organisation
Recommended for: various project teams and working groups, executives, business groups, management, R&D, marketing, sales and IT departments, employees
We’ve designed a highly motivational programme that thrills even the most demanding participants. Sports activities combined with and focusing on teamwork, working together and exquisite culinary delights will not leave you indifferent. Join us on an unforgettable team adventure that has proved to be a big hit with many companies in Slovenia and abroad.
This programme can be expanded to include a soft skills workshop on the four key team skills (organisation, motivation, communication and trust within teams).
The programme helps develop and promote the following in a team:
- a positive atmosphere and high employee motivation,
- working together as a team,
- personal satisfaction, fun and a good sense of humour.
The participants will learn the following (results achieved):
- how to communicate effectively,
- how to delegate and adapt team roles,
- how to solve problems and conflicts as a team,
- what are the needs and advantages of teamwork,
- how to value and respect the differences in people’s personalities,
- how to deal with changes and react to them,
- how to maintain motivation within a team,
- how to trust and supervise individuals and the team,
- how to take responsibility,
- how to control emotions and feelings,
- what it feels like to win and enjoy success,
- how to listen actively (concentrate).