Available: April to October
Recommended number of participants: 10–100
Location: Tolmin, Slovenian coast (Piran, Portorož, Strunjan)
Duration: 3–5 hours
Focus: socializing and high employee motivation
Recommended for: IT departments, executives, small business groups, management teams, R&D, marketing and sales departments, employees, societies.
This programme offers a combination of creative teamwork, relaxation and fun. You’ll be divided into two teams (Team 1: Pirates, Team 2: Treasure Keepers). The pirates will use maps and hints to trick their opponents, and the treasure keepers will design a defence strategy to prevent their treasure from being stolen. This programme is a wonderful combination of team construction challenges, relay games, lots of laughter and great fun.
The programme helps develop and promote the following in a team:
- a positive organisational atmosphere,
- resourcefulness of teams and individuals,
- working together as a team,
- personal satisfaction, fun and humour.
The participants will learn the following (results achieved):
- team skills and tactics,
- how to work together and trust one another,
- how to get oriented in a new environment,
- to enjoy creating new projects.