THE JEWELS OF PIRAN
Recommended number of participants: 10 to 100
Duration: 2–7 hours (depending on the client’s preferences)
Focus: socialising, motivation, organisation, communication and trust within teams
Recommended: as an addition to seminars, conferences and other business events, for IT-departments, executives, small business groups, management teams, R&D, marketing and sales departments
The participants are divided into several groups, which compete against one another and work together at the same time. Each group is assigned its own instructor and receives a map with detailed instructions and information on the assignments that it needs to complete while exploring the jewels of Piran. With each completed assignment the team receives an object. At the end the teams combine all the objects together and figure out how they can use them.
Refreshing surprises are provided during the programme. In order to complete the set assignments and solve a riddle connected with the composer Giuseppe Tartini, all the teams are merged into one at the end of the exercise, pooling their efforts, skills, wisdom and experiences. You’ll use your legs, bicycles and a boat to complete the assignments. We’ll keep the rest a secret for now.
The programme helps develop and promote the following in a team:
- a positive atmosphere and high employee motivation,
- the basics of team management, personal initiative and working together as a team,
- creativity and adaptation to change,
- team strategies,
- personal satisfaction, fun and a good sense of humour.
The participants will learn the following (results achieved):
- how to communicate effectively,
- how to delegate and adapt team roles,
- how to solve problems and conflicts as a team,
- what are the needs and advantages of teamwork,
- how to value and respect the differences in people’s personalities,
- how to deal with changes and react to them,
- how to maintain motivation within a team,
- how to trust and supervise individuals and the team,
- how to take responsibility,
- how to control emotions and feelings,
- what it feels like to win and enjoy success,
- how to listen actively (concentrate).