CYCLING ALONG THE MURA RIVER
Available: May to November
Recommended number of participants:10 to 40
Location: Mura Valley
Duration: 2–5 hours (as agreed with the client; overnight accommodation also available)
Focus: socialising, team organisation, management and communication
Recommended for:IT departments, executives, small business groups, management teams, R&D, marketing and sales departments
We’ve decided to explore the Mura Valley on bicycle because the Prekmurje plain contains no steep ascents and descents, and is suitable for cycling enthusiasts of all abilities. This programme features lots of nice surprises, hidden nooks, teamwork activities and culinary delights. Its goal is to inspire participants for new creative projects, while enhancing their perseverance and promoting cooperation and trust in both individuals and the team.
The programme can also include overnight accommodation (bed-and-breakfast or camping). In this case the programme also includes cooking Prekmurje-style goulash together with timber rafting and a few other Prekmurje secrets.
The programme helps develop and promote the following in a team:
- the basics of team organisation and management,
- a positive atmosphere,
- working together and communication,
- personal satisfaction, fun and a good sense of humour.
The participants will learn the following (results achieved):
- how to maintain motivation within a team,
- a sense of belonging and loyalty to the company,
- to respect and consider the views and opinions of others,
- how to reach and enforce compromises,
- how to check and set team goals,
- how to take responsibility,
- the flexibility of the team and its members,
- how to connect work satisfaction and motivation,
- how to avoid conflict situations,
- how to trust and supervise individuals and the team,
- to take responsibility.