BLED AND THE LEGENDS OF ITS CASTLE
Recommended number of participants:10 to 100
Duration: 2–7 hours (depending on the client’s preferences)
Focus: socialising, motivation, organisation and communication within teams
Recommended: as an addition to seminars, conferences and other business events, for IT-departments, executives, small business groups, management teams, R&D, marketing and sales departments
Bled hides many legends and real-life stories from the past and present in its heart. The participants learn a great deal of interesting information about the mysteries of the sunken bell, the castle printing works, the operators of the traditional boats on Lake Bled called pletnje, the wishing bell, the origins of the Bled vanilla-and-cream pastry, and lots of other Bled secrets that remain unknown to most people. But what’s important is that we’ve combined this programme with teamwork and solving fun assignments, in which the emphasis is on cooperation and trust between the team members.
We combined hiking, cycling, taking a boat ride, orienteering using photos, and group assignments to design a programme that meets the needs of the most demanding clients. Small surprises await you between various points, where you’ll try to complete assignments and solve problems as a team. We guarantee they’ll bring a smile to your face.
The programme helps develop and promote the following in a team:
- a positive atmosphere and high employee motivation,
- the basics of team management, personal initiative and working together as a team,
- creativity, personal development and adaptation to change,
- team strategies,
- personal satisfaction, fun and a good sense of humour.
The participants will learn the following (results achieved):
- how to communicate effectively,
- how to delegate and adapt team roles,
- how to solve problems and conflicts as a team,
- what are the needs and advantages of teamwork,
- how to value and respect the differences in people’s personalities,
- how to deal with changes and react to them,
- how to maintain motivation within a team,
- how to trust and supervise individuals and the team,
- how to take responsibility,
- how to control emotions and feelings,
- what it feels like to win and enjoy success,
- how to listen actively (concentrate).